This week when checking out your pics on instagram we couldn’t help but notice some super smiley faces of you out enjoying everything the Cairngorms has to offer! Maybe it was the sunny weather we have been having, but more likely just escaping the everyday and having some kind of adventure, big or little that gives you the feel good factor.
Here are a few of our favourites:
1. Paddle boarding seems to be everywhere I look in the Cairngorms right now and it is definitely on my list of things to do this summer! I have spotted paddle boarders on the River Spey soon to be available with Full on Adventure at Rothiemurchus, and all ages out on boards at Loch Insh and Loch Morlich.
Rebecca Radair and friends had an awesome time recently at Loch Insh.
2. Go Self Catered got out with their very cute kids on a bike ride to the beautiful Lily Loch near Aviemore. The Cairngorms is brilliant for family biking with lots of child friendly off road but easy going routes. See http://visitcairngorms.com/onabike
3. Laura Michelle captured her wee friend taking in the view at Uath Lochans. What a perfect spot to focus, poise, balance and shnacks.
4. Laura Wilson and her friend just chilling near Loch Muick taking in the view after a good walk. There are so many stunning places to sit and absorb the sun and stunning landscapes here. Some pretty good backdrops to record your memories on!
5. Anna Kovasna and friends getting the reward for their efforts after a climb to the top. We specialise in some pretty good mountain and loch views here. The lochs and rivers of the National Park are amongst the purest in the world.
6. Iain Masterman completed the 3 Pistes Cycle Sportive a couple of weeks ago. Here he is still smiling after what looks like climbing Gairnshiel Pass with still the Lecht and Cairngorm to go. Big Respect Iain!
7. Mhairi of @thisisscotland captured the beautiful sunrise on her walk in the Cairngorms. The weather is always changing here and makes for some pretty special pictures.
8. The Mikes Bikes ladies crew were thrilled to conquer the Cairngorm Mountain hill climb this week. Big smiles all round before the downhill all the way home!
9. Cidji Ortega had great fun exploring the Cairngorms and is pictured here near Kingussie with Ruthven Barracks in the background.
10. Sam Rodda and his pals made us smile….What a backdrop too!
Have a brilliant weekend and keep snapping your fun times in the Cairngorms!