When is this event?
- 31st December 2023
With live music , the twinkle of candles and the warm glow of the fire. We’ll keep you cosy while you await the bells and the arrival of 2024.
The Hogmanay Gala Dinner begins with a Champagne reception at 7pm before moving to the restaurant for a sumptuous four-course menu. With a piper at the bells to bring in 2024.
Giving you more time to spend with loved ones. More food, more drink, more of everything.
• £75 per person including crackers & hats
• Children under 12 £37.50
• Champagne reception
• Four-course festive meal
• Traditional piper to see in the New Year
• Live music
GALA DINNER MENU
– Roasted parsnip & apple soup.
– Truffle chicken terrine, tonka bean aioli, broad bean & confit lemon.
– Smoked trout fillet, lemon & dill mayonnaise, pickled vegetables.
– Roast butternut squash and quinoa, pomegranate vinaigrette, beetroot, rocket.
– Roast rump of lamb, green pea and mint puree, dauphinoise potato, rosemary jus.
– Honey & mustard glazed gammon, fondant potato, wholegrain mustard gravy.
– Fillet of Sea Bass, parmesan roasted potato puree, chive champagne sauce.
– Roasted cauliflower steak, chili & garlic salsa, smoked cauliflower puree, blue cheese sauce.
– Mango & coconut brulee cheesecake, mango coulis, coconut ice cream.
– Raspberry meringue roulade, wild berry compote, raspberry sorbet.
– Salted caramel chocolate tart, chocolate sauce, butterscotch ice cream.
– Selection of Scottish cheese, biscuits, chutney, grapes, celery.
Tea or Coffee and mince pies
Terms & Conditions:
Offer is subject to availability
A credit/debit card is required to guarantee the booking
This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer