Cairngorms Business Partnership Application Form
Local Market; Member to Member Offers for Business Owners
Local Market; Member to Member Offers for Business Employees
SnowRoads Membership Application Form
SnowRoads Brand Charter & Guidance Notes
Who are we?
The Cairngorms Business Partnership is a not for profit private sector led organisation that operates in the Cairngorms National Park (CNP). Our work splits into 3 key areas:
• Promotion. We operate www.visitcairngorms.com that provides local businesses with over 11,000 customer click throughs each month and a range of services including the highly acclaimed ‘accommodation finder’ service. We own and operate; Visit Cairngorms iPhone app, What’s On, Park–i, advertise in press and media, manage press trips and PR activities for the area. We are also involved with partners in bringing events and conferences to the area. We maximise the benefits of social media connecting with many thousands of people on a weekly basis. Our office distributes customer enquiries to member businesses.
• Development. We run the Cairngorms Business Barometer, customer feedback schemes, a calendar of business meetings, training and development days. We regularly provide member business with up to date and valuable business information so as to help and assist with business growth. We work closely with local community groups and public sector agencies seeking to enhance the area as a destination to visit and operate a business.
• Advocacy. We are affiliated to the Scottish Chambers of Commerce so bringing direct business benefits to your business along with the strength of a national network. Working on behalf of local businesses we interact on a regular basis with; Scottish Government CNPA, SNH, VisitScotland, HIE, Scottish Enterprise and other public agencies.
Why are we doing this?
Successful business development along with successful destinations across the world is led by strong private sector groups based on collaboration and partnership working. We are looking to work with businesses right across the CNP in all sectors in order to bring a cohesive and strong business voice for the area. Our aim is to help you the business and strengthen your sector through increased demand and making the area a more sustainable place to work. A joined up private sector approach is also the most effective way of working with our public sector partners.
Your benefits at a glance
• Save money with member benefits (see link above)
• Be part of the fully searchable no commission area website portal.
• Get your share of visitor click throughs to your business website each month.
• Be part of the visitor enquiries forwarding service from the CBP office.
• Be part of local marketing and PR campaigns that suit your business.
• Be part of CBP businesses surveys and customer feedback programmes.
• Receive advertising discounts in What’s On and Park-i.
• Be part of a Park wide business movement that will set the business agenda and provide the business voice for the Cairngorms National Park, speaking and acting on behalf of its members.
• Maximise the business and marketing benefits of National Park status for both tourism and non-tourism related businesses.
• Make new business contacts, stay informed and be connected.
• ‘Single voice’ advocacy on your behalf.
• Opportunity to access preferential Chamber of Commerce benefits.
• Regular newsletters and business updates.
To join please download the Membership Information Pack and Application Form (links at the top of this page) and return the Application Form to:
Cairngorms Business Partnership
Cairngorms National Park